1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Sunf tires

Discussion in 'Side X Side Videos' started by wgarcar1, Apr 16, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. wgarcar1

wgarcar1 ron SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

2016 polaris ranger 570 XP

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Like he said in the video... clearly a big horn knock off. I looked them up on amazon and they are definitely at an appealing price point. $250 for 25”. $360 for 27”. Both sets of four and both on 12” wheels.

3. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

I've seen them out there, never seen them in person.... I was hoping someone on here would try them out and give a report before I bought any !;):D

4. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

The price for the set is outstanding!

They do look like a bighorn tread type, but look identical in tread pattern to the GBC Dirt Commander....

Seastacker likes this.