1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

The 5th Annual Mowerfest 2017

Discussion in 'Ball Equipment' started by FixMyToysZACH, Apr 18, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. FixMyToysZACH

FixMyToysZACH Supporting Vendor

Thought I would pass along this one time a year sales event, "Michigan's Largest Outdoor Power Equipment Event of The Year," The 5th Annual Mowerfest 2017!

P.S. We will still have all of our Powersports featured somewhere at the event including Honda, Arctic Cat & Polaris!

This is the only time of the year where we will tell you to hold off on buying a lawn mower because we will be offering the best possible prices of the season during this event.

April 21st, 22nd & 23rd only and we will be having prize drawings, refreshments, large outdoor tent displays for our major brands:

• Husqvarna
    • Ferris
    • Gravely
    • Cub Cadet
    • RedMax
    • Honda Outdoor Power Equipment

Visit
    BallEquip.com for all of our current inventory, or Mowerfest.com for event coupons featuring FREE Gas cards or handheld equipment with the purchase of a Zero-turn or Riding Mower.

MOWERFEST_Plain_logo_transparent.png

2. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Man, I wish I had the need. I miss my ZTR...a lot of fun to mow with! If anyone needs a blower, the Red Max units are AWESOME! I have a back pack unit and it will darn near peel up the asphalt, lol.

3. FixMyToysZACH

FixMyToysZACH Supporting Vendor

We have about 6-10 specials running that I can't mention but can only say that it will be much larger than last year's event! Something that anyone should consider even if you are 2-3 hours away.