1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Titan Scout H4 problem

Discussion in 'All Other Nations' started by BPS, Jan 24, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. BPS

BPS Robbie SXS Nation Rookie

Working on a 2014 Titan Scout H4 that has a strange problem that i can't figure out. Everything works great except it will only drive for three seconds before stopping. If the key is turned off then on it'll do the same thing over and over. I can push the accelerator pedal for less than three seconds, let off, press again, let off and it'll run all day. They only made these for two years and there is no customer support or service manuals that I can find. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Curt

Curt Administrator

Wow that’s a strange one. Is it fuel injected? If so I’d check the throttle sensor and the map sensor.

3. BPS

BPS Robbie SXS Nation Rookie

Sorry, should have given more info. It's drive system is all electric. Pretty cool machine. Four wheel drive, crew seating and very well made. Also has an onboard 220V 40 amp generator that will charge the batteries as well as power just about any accessory one can haul in the bed. I realized after signing up that this forum is geared more to the powersports industry as opposed to technical issues. Thanks for your reply though.