1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Trailer for SxS & Quad

Discussion in 'Trucks, Trailers, & RV's' started by Old Blue, Jul 21, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Old Blue

Old Blue Chris SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Just Lookin

My Son is interested in buying a quad and I’ve been looking at SxS. What options are out there for a trailer to haul both. Thinking maybe an aluminum trailer. I’m considering a Wolverine 4 or Teryx 4.

2. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

You will have to decide on how you want to haul them most likely quad sideways and SXS pulled or backed on after you decide what you want measure them both and then plan on at least 2 foot longer trailer so you have room for other things that you will always want to take! I would rather have more room then needed then not enough. And Aluminum would be a good choice also would recommend going with a upsized axle then you will need you don't want to have just enough there either! If you need 3500 lb axle's then get a 5200 lb just for example!

3. Viahog

Viahog Derek SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 1000 Ride Command

I have a 7x14 Ideal Advantage Premium tandem axle galvanized trailer, extra height. Polaris General 1000 ride command and Polaris Sportman 600 or Magnum 330 fit in front sideways.

AA15835B-DA48-49AC-BF80-46D3EFD8D9F2.png 584C3D47-A7F1-4897-B6DE-757FB411D055.jpeg B8AA9037-B20D-4013-8E68-B20C21C01B60.png

Mudslinger and Rockin Ronnie like this.
  4. Mudslinger

Mudslinger Curt SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Non. Getting ready to buy a RZR Pro. Currently own Polaris Sportsman 850 Touring.

That’s a great looking trailer. I’m going to contact a dealer about purchasing one. Are there any options that you recommend that you got, or wish you got, when you purchased yours?

5. Viahog

Viahog Derek SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 1000 Ride Command

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019