1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Tusk line of tires

Discussion in 'Tires & Wheels' started by jmarco89, Apr 11, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Curt

Curt Administrator

Crawlers.........:cool:

2. Brian A

Brian A Brian SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2016 Wildcat X Special Edition

The Terrabites are DOT approved ( I Think ).The Warthogs are not,I like the Warthogs because of the space between the lugs,they dont throw any rocks at you like the Terribites do,and clean out immediately in mud.Great Riding

DieselFume likes this.
  3. DogRunner2

DogRunner2 Brian SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2016 RZR 900s

Crawlers came stock on my XP 1000 Rock and Trail and I like them. The only thing they've struggled with is clay. Great on rocks. I do think I'm trying the Terrabites next because I like the tread pattern and great reviews. Probably be spring before I need tires and imight change my mind by then,lol.

DieselFume likes this.
  4. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

Almost bought the Tusk tires for my last set, Ended going with the Kenda Bearclaw K587s. Been really happy with them so far, but I'm sure the Tusk line is great too. You can't sell that many tires with that many good reviews and have a bad product. I'm sure they're great.

5. jmarco89

jmarco89 Justin SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2016 Mule ProFX EPS Black

I ended up with the terrabite and absolutely love them. Run smooth down the road and are pretty damn tough. Also the 32s only weigh about 39 pounds which is great. These or the warthog will be my next set

Attached Files:

Seastacker likes this.