1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

UForce 500

Discussion in 'CF Moto' started by MikeinPA, Jul 22, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. MikeinPA

MikeinPA Michael SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

CFMoto Uforce 500

u500.jpg u500a.jpg Well there needs to be at least one thread in this section, so here is pics of my CFMoto UForce 500.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2017
    Piston Honda likes this.
  2. Conquistador73

Conquistador73 Team SXS Nation

That's a pretty good looking machine!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Dave

Dave Dave Administrator

Side X Side(s):

2012 Polaris RZR XP 900

How do you like 19th cfmoto? I've heard some good things about them.

4. MikeinPA

MikeinPA Michael SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

CFMoto Uforce 500

Overall I am very happy with the machine. Had early brake problems, supposedly they put out a bunch of bad master cylinders, dealer fixed that, but they are not great brakes. Had the one way clutch bearing fail at just over 100 miles that dealer also replaced. My biggest problem is a problem that only affects the 500 HO engine, which I have. That issue is that the crankcase breather pumps crankcase oil into the air filter box. After my last 55 mile ride I decided to measure the oil and it was just over 4 ounces. There is a "non-mndatory" TSB so once I set up a date with my dealer I have to haul it back to the dealer again and have that TSB done. Bottom line, the machines are loaded with features for the price. I think they are good looking machines and I find the power of the 500 engine quite good. Actually I love love to try out the 800 V twin machine just to see how much more power it has. I would say if your are considering any model with the 500 ho engine to be sure the TSB has been completed before purchase.