1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome back... LOL

Discussion in '800' started by WagZ, Mar 4, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. WagZ

WagZ WagZ Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2016 Teryx4 LE

Wow, its been a while since I was on here.. haha. YAH...im a jerk, tell me about it.. I know. but life been hectic. a lot has gone on! Had some health issues to tend to, ended up having another kid in december, and I gained a bunch of weight..and im older now too.. LOL. @Curt said he can relate... :-D. hahahaha. but...I got some stuff done to my buggy! Ill post up pics that I can! Seems as though photo bucket is being a piece of crap and has shut down many of my old pics...imagine that.. UGGHHH!!!!

ME and my boy Chuck built and installed a dummy stopper.. LOL... (bumper..)
    IMG_0306.JPG

We also installed a bunch seat, which now makes my T4 a T5.. Very nice kit and setup! VERY nice!!
    IMG_1281.JPG

I gotta get more pics...my phone broke recently and I just got a new one...I didn't save my pics to the cloud so...I lost a few.. im working on recovering them. Bare with! lol I been flying my drone and doing some videos for @Throttlemaxx! I have those on youtube!

BUT..im still alive boys and girls!! Its hard to keep a good man down!

2. Pede

Pede SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

09 700 Ranger

Nice to have you back bud.

WagZ likes this.
  3. Curt

Curt Administrator

So what I took from this is you had health issues and ended up having a baby.........
    Impressive, that should go in the record books, or maybe qualify you for a job in the circus..........:D
    Welcome back Zac! I hope we see lots of good posts from you!​

4. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

It's true,

I read this morning that Planned Parenthood said that some men have a uterus, so I guess it's possible? ;)

I hear ya on the getting fatter. funny story, been really thin all my life, then the other day I started realizing all of the air ride seats in the equipment were losing air every time I got in them. Right before I started ordering parts, I realized that I'm the fattest operator here, and everyone else is letting the air out of the seats!....

Good to see ya back Wagz!

5. Limo Driver

Limo Driver Fred Team SXS Nation

Side X Side(s):

2014 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew

Welcome back Wagz!

This is me totally relating to the getting fatter and older, I remember when i used to have to dial up the mechanical suspension seats all the way up just to get them to move a little - now I’ve got the seat in my tractor dialed almost all the way down.

WagZ and DieselFume like this.
  6. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI Mid-Size

Welcome back man! I really like that rear seat and bumper!

WagZ likes this.
  7. Curt

Curt Administrator

Carl you shouldn’t be looking at Zacs rear seat........:eek:o_O:D

Seastacker and WagZ like this.
  8. WagZ

WagZ WagZ Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2016 Teryx4 LE

hahahahahaha...fred likes my rear seat.. LOL. Hey, I still run my air ride on the floor..I cant handle the bouncing crap in my service truck.... kills my friggin back. Wife was busting my balls, I gotta muffin top now.. LOL hahahahaha.. my love handles get dirty when im laying under the equipment.. Oh well, im rocking the "Dad-Bod" hahahaha.

Curt, if I had a kid, I wouldn't be working anymore, id be shacked up in camper cruising around with all the money I made being a freak of nature (more than I already am) and visiting ppl ive always wanted to meet.. hahah. instead, the wagners cruise around in a Minivan now.. pretty nice too btw.. LOL.

Curt likes this.