1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Were to by bearing and u-joint

Discussion in '900: Trail, XC, S, 2 & 4 seat: 2014-present' started by Wolftomos, Oct 6, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Wolftomos

Wolftomos Stephane SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2016 wildcat trail
    2015 rzr

Allo new to rzr world I'm fixing a friend 2015 rzr 900s need to get u-joint and wheel bearing and carrier bearing I'm in Quebec canada just wondering were the best places to by parte for rzr dint want to pay a arm and leg for them lol

2. Curt

Curt Administrator

3. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

Are you looking for generic parts?

Not too familiar with the RZR 900, but I'd imagine the propshaft U joints haven't changed much and most likely take the same Precision P338 Joint available at most parts stores. You'd have to remove one and take it in to make sure the measurements check out the same. best part of using a non polaris U joint is that they are greasable and will give you a much longer lifespan.

May be able to cross something for the carrier bearing as well.

Seastacker likes this.