1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

What is this?

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by XxpivoxX, Oct 14, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. XxpivoxX

XxpivoxX Dan SXS Nation Rookie

Hey y’all, I’m new to the SXS nation. That being said, I’m looking at this lil guy trying to decide wether to buy it or not. Can anyone help me out in identifying this lil guy? Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Looks like a hardware store knock off Rhino of some sort. She looks a bit rough. I would be cautious unless you can ID what it actually is and know parts are available.

3. XxpivoxX

XxpivoxX Dan SXS Nation Rookie

Ok. Looking to pick it up for 200 and do some work on reviving it. It a 2 smoker so it should have some gumption. Just not sure if it’s worth the headache or not. I’ll check it out again after it’s cleaned up.