1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

What to DO?

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Jaybey, Mar 16, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. dessner
  1. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

With the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutting everything down we should have lots of time on our hands. If the maintenance on your buggy is done you may need something else to do. I suggest you grab a box or heavy-duty trash bags and go out to your favorite ride area or contact a local rancher or farm and ask them if they need some free help cleaning up their pastures, ranges, or washes. Maybe even help fix fence.

As a side note you will be avoiding crowds and getting fresh air. Remember to wash your hand and watch where you step (snakes are coming out now).

CFDTuc and Rhoda Mule like this.
  2. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Great suggestion. Wish I had time to do that. My work and many others are just telling people to work from home. Still not quite sure what to do with the kids who no longer have school.

3. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Wish the weather was warmer, being retired, I am tired of sitting home with the mrs, need to get away and do some riding!
    I know I can stay away from others at least 6 feet or more, in fact I dont often even see others on the trails. I guess it shows trail riding is the best activity if you dont want to stay home!

Jungleman likes this.
  4. sootman67

sootman67 Ben SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2016 Maverick XRS Turbo

Good news fresh air is disinfecting and sunlight (could use a little more over here) is germicidal! Spending time outside should be encouraged.

That being said i have 4 leaky tires beads and two differentials that need to come out. Oh and tie rod ends that I just discovered to be bad....

5. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

Ben, we know what your doing and not doing!

6. GregP

GregP Greg SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2019 X3 RS

Went out this past weekend and picked up a bunch of trash from people who do not care. Very sad to see how much trash is out in our desert.

Jungleman, airshot and Seastacker like this.