1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

wheel/tire upgrade HELP

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Rue, May 19, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Rue

Rue RUBEN SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2018 Polaris Razor S 900 4 seater EPS

I own a 2018 Polaris RZR S4 900 EPS 4 Seater what size wheels/tires can I upgrade to without having to modify just leave machine stock so that I don't rub wheel wells and as not to cause loss of power or clutching issues.

2. Curt

Curt Administrator

You can go to 30”. You’ll find some power loss and I’d recommend a clutch kit from Dirty Dawg Performance or Hunterworks but some guys do run them without it.

3. kscfire

kscfire Paul Event Coordinator

Side X Side(s):

2017 Polaris General Ride Command Edition

Curt beat me to the answer. I know he's had good experience with Dirty Dawg. I've used Hunterworks and they are very knowledgeable on clutches, belts, etc. I have a Duraclutch I got from them that I use on my General with 30" Roctanes. I do mostly slow rocky trails here in East TN, so ask who ever you go with what's best application for your typical type of riding. Good luck with your choices of tires and clutch.

4. DogRunner2

DogRunner2 Brian SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2016 RZR 900s

You can run 28" tires with no mods the RZR. I ran 28" tires on my 900s two seater with no issues.