1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE ARE YOU

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Jaybey, Nov 1, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

I come to SXSnation.com nearly every day and wonder where everyone is. Did you forget to do anything to your ride? Did you fall off the earth or just plain give up on SXS?
    I am eagerly anticipating info about your activities and fun times.

2. Oldguy

Oldguy Randy SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

Odes Dominator X LT

Well, I haven't ridden far enough to fall off the earth, haven't given up trying either. Here in West Central MN (75 miles s.e. of Fargo) we're gearing up for snow season, plows, chains, battery tenders, etc. SXS spends more time parked and plugged in than riding. Will likely spend the next 6 months working it's butt off keeping the snow at bay.

3. Wilseya

Wilseya James SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2012 Wild Cat

I am here in Arizona about 60 miles from lake Havasu City plenty of room for anybody who wants to come and stay for a few nights over five hundred and thirty miles of graded roads to drive on thousands of miles of trails to play on. Currently this morning at 8:49 degrees this afternoon supposed to be 79 clear skies beautiful weather we love it here in Arizona

4. WyoMud

WyoMud Mick SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2017 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew Northstar

About 14 miles north of Buffalo Wyoming! Plenty of places to ride off-road, plus we have ours licensed for on road use.

5. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

I'm in central lower Michigan. Have plenty of trails and places to ride and not above loading in the trailer and driving to ride either!

WyoMud likes this.
  6. Oldguy

Oldguy Randy SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

Odes Dominator X LT

Still trying to put together a trip to the Black Hills, only 6 hours from me. Heard you can ride right up the back side of Mount Rushmore. For now it's the Soo Line trails in central MN and the gravel roads around here. Still need a few thing before I venture out on a long road trip, spare tires for trailer, fire ext. , extra wheel bearings, you know, just in case.

7. Pede

Pede SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

09 700 Ranger

I too come here daily, contribute where I can. Winter creep up on us here in Woodhull, IL, had to plow snow last Tuesday, 4 maybe 5ins, I do that with a truck, way to many accounts for the ranger, it's in storage for the winter.....well not so far as I can't get it out on a nice day.

8. Jaybey

Side X Side(s):

Awesom to see so many responses. Anyone else out there?
    I had a fun summer with two major breakdowns but everything is running great again and I want to get out and P L AAAA Y.

Rhoda Mule likes this.
  9. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Winding down the riding season here in Northern Ohio, getting the motorhome ready for winter storage. Did make 4 trips this yr up to Mich for trail riding, of course wish it could have been more times. Will be putting the winter enclosure back on my buggy to get ready for plow season. Just ridin around the neighborhood whenever the dog wants to go for a ride.

Oldguy likes this.
  10. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

Business, family and life has got the best of me this year , and I see it is not going to let up going into next year. We'll have some winter months off here to get the side-by-sides back in condition for another brutal summer's work. A ride in the Black Hills sounds like fun someday, it's only a couple hours away from me, but I've never ridden there.

Oldguy likes this.
  11. Jaybey

Side X Side(s):

I finally woke up and discovered a group of riders right around here. Touched base with them now I am going for a good ride today. I am very excited to get out on the trail again. I don't really like large groups but I am getting to a point I should not be riding alone any more. Two catastrophies this year convinced me the hard way. DON'T RIDE ALONE.

12. Quaddin4real

Quaddin4real Jason SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2005 Polaris Ranger 700 xp efi

I still poke around the site and love to read about all technical things related to SxS's but I made the switch to a Suzuki Samurai. I do miss my old custom 6x6 "love/hate relationship" but I've always wanted a Samurai.

13. RWB713

RWB713 Richard SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2018 Polaris RZR XPT4

I still poke around every day too! I'll be down in your neck of the woods for Thanksgiving jaybey, planning on riding
    Charouleau Gap the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving, any input on that trail? You'd be more than welcome to come along if you'd like!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  14. Jaybey

Side X Side(s):

I did the Charouleau Gap ride some years ago so I'll pass, but thanks. Pretty rough ride but rewarding when completed. DON'T DO IT ALONE.

15. RWB713

RWB713 Richard SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2018 Polaris RZR XPT4

Had enough after one time? lol, every trail is worth doing more than once!

16. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

I’m here in Michigan. Our trail riding season is over and the General has been sitting for weeks.
    I have not been as active lately do to work, wife’s work, family, home life complexities and so on. I still try to get on when I can.

17. Jaybey

Side X Side(s):

Gotta get out and strok the machine just to ease the tension!