1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE ARE YOU

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Jaybey, Nov 1, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Retired here as well, from Ohio but ride mostly in Mich. Laid back easy rider, like to enjoy the scenery and animals. Not into racing thru trails not knowing what is around the next corner. If you ever need a riding friend, let me know, have motorhome, can travel...

2. phm14

phm14 Peter SXS Nation Rookie

Howdy from Houston. Just returned from a 9 day trip to UT and AZ with the Wife. I'm currently looking for some good winter riding for a January trip in a new Talon X. :)

3. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

It looks like our prime riding season (winter) in Arizona is going to be touch and go. A nice rain front comes thru every week this year so IF you are running in any washes watch the weather. Flash floods are just that. If you think you hear a "freight train" get out of the wash NOW! I will only take a few inches of fast running water in a wash to carry vehicle away, it happens before you realize you are moving sideways.