1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Windowshield Alternative

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ckingwevl, Jan 4, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. ckingwevl

ckingwevl Chris SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Mahindra mPact XTV 1000 Diesel Crew

For those interested in a poly windshield alternative, The Rogue Powersports (https://www.roguepowersports.com/) windscreen is now available for the Intimidator/Mahindra UTVs. The Rogue team recently used my Mahindra mPact XTV 1000C as their model to build a pattern to make their windscreens for Intimidator/Mahindra.

I didn't want the typical poly windshield because I didn't want to deal with the cons that come with them and I already have a bad dust issue in my back row seating when travel dirt roads. There are a lot of pluses to a solid windshield as well, but all I wanted was something on the front of my machine to keep the bugs and small debris from hitting me while driving. I'm in Texas so a breeze is welcome most of the year!

The Rogue team did an awesome job and I am 100% satisfied. BTW...I don't get anything from them to post this out here. I was a satisfied customer and I told them I would spread the word about their windscreen. There are limited aftermarket accessories out there for our machines, so any time someone finds one that works we should all share!

2. wixthedog

wixthedog Mike SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

Intimidator 750 Crew

Always nice to see options out there! What part of Texas are you in? I’m in Magnolia, just NW of Houston.

3. ckingwevl

ckingwevl Chris SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Mahindra mPact XTV 1000 Diesel Crew

I'm in Corsicana SE of Dallas on i45. A couple hours away but I've been in your neck of the woods at that festival before. Beautiful country down there.

4. wixthedog

wixthedog Mike SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

Intimidator 750 Crew

Where the fish on the crane is!

I’m only about 10 minutes from that Fair, is locals are not exactly big fans of it!